Third Party Suppliers
Third Party Service Suppliers
Unit 7, Ferrier Street
Social Pantry provides us with catering services for events and shoots. In order for it to carry out such services, we may need to share with it personal data of the Company’s clients including client names, email addresses and telephone numbers. We are also required to share with Social Pantry data relating to the health of our clients and Guests including any allergies/ intolerances or dietary requirements.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
The Rocket Science Group, LLC
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Credit Safe Limited
12 Romney Place,
We use Credit Safe for checking clients’ credit score for 30 day credit accounts. We store this information with your account application form and attach it to your client information in Sage accounting software and Current RMS software (see below).
The Sage Group plc
Newcastle upon Tyne,
We share personal information of our clients with The Sage Group Plc in order to use Sage cloud based accounting software for accounting purposes. Please see their privacy notice: https://www.sage.com/en-gb/legal/privacy-and-cookies/
Current RMS Ltd.
16 The Triangle,
Nottingham NG2 1AE
We use Current RMS Limited’s cloud rental management software and need to share personal information with Current RMS Ltd in order to do so. Please see their privacy notice: https://app.current-rms.com/privacy
Unit 45, Containerville
35 Corbridge Crescent
London E2 9DS
We will regularly update this list from time to time as necessary
We shall ensure the following:
The Third Party Supplier:
- acts only on our written instructions (unless required by law to act without) and is subject to a written agreement with us;
- ensures that their staff processing the Personal Data are subject to duties of confidentiality;
- takes suitable measures to ensure that the data is processed securely;
- must assist us, where necessary, in handling Subject Access Requests and otherwise allowing Data Subjects to exercise their GDPR rights;
- must assist us in meeting obligations under the GDPR with respect to security, risk assessments, and the notification of data breaches;
- Subject to legal requirements, at the end of the contract, deletes and/or returns (as requested) all Personal Data; and
- must comply with all audits and inspections that we may carry out, provide us with any and all information required to ensure that we are meeting our obligations under the GDPR, and inform us immediately if asked to do anything that infringes the GDPR or other data protection laws (whether EU or national).