Who we are
This website is operated by Loft Studios Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10808363. Our registered office is at 77-81 Scrubs Lane, Kensal Green, London, NW10 6QU. For information on how to contact us including names, email address and telephone numbers please see our “How to Contact Us” section below.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- [keep track of products or services purchased by you and take you through the payment process;]
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
- Targeting cookies—also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
The cookies we use
What they do
Analytics / Performance; Persistent
What they do
Google Analytics. Google Analytics helps understand how visitors use the Site. Google, Inc. (“Google”) will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the Site, compile reports on Site activity and similar data relating to use of the. Your IP address and other information collected by this cookie will be sent to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. To learn how Google uses data collected on our Site, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. Learn more on the individual cookies and their expiration at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. To opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on 14/06/2018 and last updated on 14/06/2018.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will make it available through the website, and indicate the date of the latest revision, and will comply with applicable law. Your continued use of the website after the revised policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the policy.